Springfield Cancer Centre
If you have been diagnosed with cancer - or even if you want screening or investigations for your peace of mind - being treated privately and locally at Springfield Hospital, is an option you may want to consider.
The new purpose-built cancer centre at Springfield Hospital has been developed to support patients every step of the way, enabling us to provide the whole pathway of care wherever possible. The addition of radiotherapy services complements existing screening, early diagnosis, surgical treatment and chemotherapy services. We also support patients after their clinical treatment is completed, helping them live their life with our survivorship programme in partnership with local charities.
Screening for bowel, breast, cervical, prostate and skin cancer.
Why Choose Springfield Hospital?
As a self pay or insured patient you will gain a range of advantages:
- Appointments can be arranged very quickly - diagnosis waiting times are two weeks on the NHS or within three days at Springfield Hospital.
- Treatment waiting times are 62 days on the NHS or under 7 days at Ramsay Health Care.
- A wider range of diagnostic tests, treatments and drugs (which may not be automatically available to you on the NHS) may be available so we can offer the most appropriate treatment to individual patients.
- Treatment and investigations are scheduled at a time to suit you.
- If you stay overnight at Springfield Hospital as a private patient, you will have a single en-suite room and à la carte menu.
- As a private patient you will also experience a range of Premium Care benefits.