- Fifty Eight private bedrooms - all with private en-suite bathrooms/showers.
- Direct dial telephones:
- Televisions with integrated radio are available in all rooms for your entertainment.
- Meals are served in your room by our ward hostesses and are freshly prepared daily using local fresh produce as much as possible. Visitor may eat in the hospital restaurant at designated times.
- For Premium care patents there is also free Wifi.
- Free car parking and disabled access.
Twin bedded rooms are available which offer the ideal accommodation for parent/ child and co-dependant relatives. In addition, there is a two bedded Level two high dependency unit where specialist 1:1 nursing is available and staffed by nurses who are suitably qualified to do so.
Consultants have access to 18 private consulting rooms and four minor treatment rooms for outpatient appointments. It is used by over 100 Consultants covering 30 specialities.
The department receives approximately 1000 patients per week, and performs approximately 250 outpatient procedures per week.
Treatment facilities also include an on site physiotherapy department with chartered physiotherapists and fully equipped gymnasium.
An on site pharmacy registered with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society of Great Britain also provides private prescriptions for outpatients and inpatients. This department also provides support for the Breast Care Unit which offers a holistic approach to the treatment of breast cancer.