Meet the GLPO - How can we help
Our aim is to provide a personalised service for you,
ensuring you have an individual point of contact at Springfield Hospital and an efficient pathway of care for
your patients at all times. As such our two dedicated GP Liaison Officers have the experience and knowledge of the NHS and Private healthcare structure, understanding the changing needs of healthcare and available to discuss any new or existing service plans for your community.
Through our GP Liaison Officers we offer the following support to help you advise and care for your patients:
- A comprehensive programme of CPD events and training.
- Opportunities for Lunch & Learn education within your surgery (minimum numbers apply).
- Resuscitation training
- Convenient and easy to use Private online referral system.
- Friendly and helpful personal contact for any queries.
- Annual GP Referral Guide and regular hospital updates.
- Referral forms, appointment cards, and other free resources for your surgery.
- Marketing support such as advertising in your practice brochure or websites.
Please contact Springfield GPLO Jo Taylor on 07766 305 549