Our experienced ENT consultants diagnose and treat a wide range of ear, nose and throat (ENT) conditions such as ear care, dizziness, sinus problems, snoring, voice disorders, and thyroid disease. They also see children with paediatric ENT conditions.
- We can arrange for you to see an ENT specialist within 72 hours or at a time to suit you.
- Any diagnostic investigations can usually take place in the same appointment.
- We can usually offer treatment even if you don’t meet the criteria required for NHS surgery and/or a wider choice of drugs or treatments may be available.
- We have little or no wait for surgery.
- Many procedures can be performed as a daycase so that you can go home sooner.
Common ENT procedures carried out at the hospital include:
- Functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS)
- Grommet insertion for glue ear
- Nasal polypectomy
- Septoplasty (nose reshaping)
- Contact us with any questions or for prices.
- Phone us on 01245 234040 to book an appointment.
- Meet one of our ENT consultants for an initial consultation.
- Have any diagnostic investigations, if required.
- Arrange a date for treatment, if required, usually within a week or two.