Men’s Health - Urology
Get back to being you faster
Here at Springfield Hospital, our experienced urological surgeons diagnose and treat a wide range of men's health conditions such as prostate problems, erectile dysfunction, incontinence, kidney stones, infertility and urological cancers.
- We can arrange for you to see a urology specialist within 72 hours or at a time to suit you.
- Any diagnostic scans or blood tests can usually take place in the same appointment.
- We can usually offer treatment even if you don’t meet the criteria required for NHS surgery and/or a wider choice of drugs or treatments may be available.
- We have little or no wait for surgery.
- Many procedures can be performed under local anaesthetic or as a daycase so that you can go home sooner.
Common procedures our urologists carry out at the hospital include:
- Contact us with any questions or for prices.
- Phone us on 01245 234040 to book an appointment.
- Meet one of our urology specialists for an initial consultation.
- Have any diagnostic scans or blood tests, if required.
- Arrange a date for treatment, if required, usually within a week or two.