Bones and joints - Orthopaedics
Don't let pain is stop you from doing the things you love
Our expert orthopaedic surgeons diagnose and treat a wide range of shoulder, elbow, hand, back, hip, knee, foot and ankle conditions. With rapid assessment clinics and physiotherapy to help you recover faster, we're with you every step of the way.
- We can arrange for you to see an orthopaedic specialist within 72 hours or at a time to suit you.
- Any diagnostic scans or blood tests can usually take place in the same appointment.
- We can usually offer treatment even if you don’t meet the criteria required for NHS surgery and/or a wider choice of drugs or treatments may be available.
- We have little or no wait for surgery.
- Many procedures can be performed under local anaesthetic or as a daycase so that you can go home sooner.
- We will be there for as long as you need us with our aftercare promise.
- Our onsite physiotherapy team are on hand to help you back to full fitness and mobility
Common orthopaedic procedures we carry out at the hospital include:
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament surgery (ACL)
- Back surgery for slipped discs
- Bunion removal
- Carpal tunnel surgery
- Dupuytren's surgery
- Hip replacement
- Joint injections
- Knee arthroscopy
- Knee replacement
- Rotator cuff shoulder surgery
- Shoulder surgery
- Spinal decompression surgery
- Contact us with any questions or for prices.
- Phone us on 01245 234040 to book an appointment.
- Meet one of our orthopaedic consultants for an initial consultation.
- Have any diagnostic scans or blood tests, if required.
- Arrange a date for treatment, if required, usually within a week or two.