Physiotherapy at Springfield Hospital
Get back to the life you love faster
We have a number of experienced and friendly gynaecology consultants at Springfield Hospital, who specialise in diagnosing and treating a wide range of women's health conditions such as abnormal smears, abnormal periods, menopause, endometriosis, fibroids, polycystic ovary syndrome, early pregnancy problems, and infertility.
- We can arrange for you to see a consultant gynaecologist within 72 hours or at a time to suit you.
- Any diagnostic scans or blood tests can usually take place in the same appointment.
- We can usually offer treatment even if you don’t meet the criteria required for NHS surgery and/or a wider choice of drugs or treatments may be available.
- We have little or no wait for surgery.
- Many procedures can be performed under local anaesthetic or as a daycase so that you can go home sooner.
Common procedures our gynaecologists carry out at the hospital include:
- Cervical biopsy
- Hysterectomy including Novasure
- Hysteroscopy (uterus examination)
- Laparoscopy (gynaecological examination)
- Vaginal prolapse
- Contact us with any questions or for prices.
- Phone us on 01245 234040 to book an appointment.
- Meet one of our gynaecologists for an initial consultation.
- Have any diagnostic scans or blood tests required.
- Arrange a date for treatment, if required, usually within a week or two.